Covid-19 Latest News
- June 5, 2020: IRS Extension of Tax Filing and Payment Deadlines
- May 18, 2020: Across the country, agents are showing great creativity in supporting their clients during this difficult time. The June issue of BenefitsPRO Magazine includes comments from Suzy Alberts of Comprehensive Benefits, Inc. She discusses how the CBI staff has supported clients during this difficult period. Read the entire article here.
- May 15, 2020: HR Service Inc. Information on Returning to Work
- May 8, 2020: Tip Sheet on Health Coverage Options
- May 8, 2020: Business Impact Information
- April 13, 2020: Overview of FFCRA, CARES Act, and Related UPDATES
- April 7, 2020: Small Business Owner’s Guide to CARES Act
- April 6, 2020: Workplace Policies and Changes FAQ
- March 30, 2020: Q & A: Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- March 26, 2020: SPECIAL ALERT: Coronavirus Response Bill Passed
- March 25, 2020: Recording of Webinar “What Employers Need to Know About COVID-19”
- March 24, 2020: Strategies to Manage Stress and Anxiety
- March 23, 2020: Announcement and useful links for workers and employees from the Michigan Dept. of Labor & Economic Opportunity.
Comprehensive Benefits, Inc. focuses on service as the foundation of our business philosophy. Our experienced insurance professionals combine personalized service with best-in-class products to create a unique client partnership. The focus of our business is the individual needs of each employee benefits client in the small to mid-size market.
This partnership philosophy makes CBI unique in the insurance industry.